Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment
The number of online payments is growing each year as more consumers turn to secure electronic payments in lieu of paper checks.
If you are not already offering your customers a secure online payment option, it’s time to start. If you do currently offer online payments, are you getting the best processing rates possible?
Convenience for Your Customers
Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment (EBPP) has become a standard that your customers expect. With Arista’s EBPP solution, you benefit from two services: Electronic Bill Presentment, which allows customers to view and print PDF images of bill statements; and Electronic Bill Payment, which allows your customers to make secure credit card and/or electronic check (e-check) payments.
With EBPP, your customers enjoy:
- 24/7/365 online access to their bills
- PDF images of their bills for downloading/archiving
- The ability to reprint bills on demand
- The ability to pay bills online with credit card or e-check, 24/7/365
- The option to set up a secure payment profile to store credit card and/or e-check information for easier ongoing payment actions
- The option to receive an e-bill in lieu of a paper bill
- Total control over their own security with the option to change passwords at any time and add/remove payment profiles
- The ability to schedule recurring or future payments
Benefits of EBPP for Your Business
Arista’s EBPP service employs the power of the collective to keep processing fees low. Our processing volume allows us to negotiate favorable processing fees, and we pass those low rates along to you. In addition, by using the Arista payment gateway, payment information is securely routed through the authorization process in a manner that offers high level protection for the customer’s personal information.
One of the biggest benefits of Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment for your business is, of course, increased customer satisfaction. You will be providing your customers with a service they have come to expect from every business they interact with, and you’ll be doing it at a very cost-effective rate.